My sweet Eden girl,
It’s hard to believe you have been in my life for 1 whole year. I can barely remember life before you. You bring so much joy to my life and I’m so thankful God has chosen me to love you, care for you, teach you, and protect you. Being your mom will always be my greatest joy and the best job I could ever have.
I want to thank you for the many ways you have impacted my life just in your first year of life. Because of you…
- I am a better person.
- I am challenged every single day.
- I’m learning to go through life slower, and soak in the little moments.
- I will never take sleep for granted 😉
- I have different priorities and goals.
- I am quickly learning, I can’t control everything.
- I try to pray more and worry less.
- I better understand how much my parents, grandparents, and Jesus love me.
- I love and respect your dad more than ever.
- I am the happiest I’ve ever been.
- I am a mom. Something I’ve always wanted to be.
Watching you grow this year has been amazing, eye opening, and made me so so proud! I pray that God will help your dad and I raise you according to His Word and that you will be a strong, confident, God-fearing lady.
Love you forever,